Client: Sydney Water
Network and Facility Renewals Program from 2016 – Community engagement services for design and construction for three contractors that are members of the program – Downer, Comdain and RCR Infrastructure – O’Donnell Griffin. The role involves:
- liaising with Sydney Water and contractor teams to prepare Community and Stakeholder Engagement Plans (CSEP) and communications and
- liaison with the community to manage impacts for planned upgrades to water and waste water facilities.
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement Plan for the South West Growth Centre involving the overall plan for the construction of wastewater pumping stations, carriers and pressure mains.
- Construction of Leppington and Leppington North Wastewater Services Stage 2 project 2017- 2018
Community Relations Manager for the construction of 6.5 kilometres of pipeline and wastewater infrastructure onto private property in the South West Sydney area. This involved consultation with over 80 landowners to:
- manage mixed views about the development and objections
- negotiate access to private property
- finalise the design with stakeholder input required in some instances
- complete Pre-Construction Customer Agreements (PCCAs) in advance of construction.
Critical water main construction and repair – Provision of community engagement services for various projects and contractors and to attend to issues in the Sydney Water system.
Stormwater upgrade – Development of plans and management of engagement with the community around the installation of infrastructure to better manage impacts of stormwater.