We will spend time to understand what you need and create plans to deliver this outcome. A Council Mayor recently said of our facilitation for a master plan workshop that we “showed commitment and passion for the creation of outcomes for the community commensurate with the passion of the residents themselves”.
We listen to the community using our skills as facilitators and reflect this in accurately reporting the outcomes, gaining their trust. Familiarity with the outrage management strategies of Dr Peter Sandman gives us the ability to readily apply these strategies when appropriate.
Importantly we will help you:
- Clarify what you want from your workshop or engagement and design a process to meet the objectives
- Plan activities that will lead to relevant reporting outcomes which can be readily communicated to participants
- Document the outcomes so they can be understood by those participating and other interested community members and in that they can translate into action
- Create meaningful and engaging activities for participants
- Evaluate your facilitated activities